After returning from a hike in the woods or a kayak trip, what better than to relax on our terrace by the water to enjoy a hot chocolate and a crepe or maybe rather a delicious regional beer accompanied by savoury local cheeses.
Ideally located on the banks of the Semois at the starting point of marked walks and a kayak landing area, the large terrace of Aux Comtes de Chiny welcomes you for rest and relaxation.
- Our “snacks” menu offers a wide selection of snacks, salads, meats of the country, local cheeses, crepes, ice cream, …
- Our “drinks” menu gives pride of place to regional beers including the famous trappist beer of the nearby Orval Abbey. Each month, a craft beer of the area will be in the spotlight (see below). Our menu will also surprise you with a wide selection of cocktails, aperitifs and spirits.
And if the weather is rainy? No problem! We have a cozy little bar inside where Aurélia and Emmanuel are happy to serve you some comfort food.
All our beers are brewed according to traditional malt and hops without adding spices methods, caramelized sugar, flavor enhancers , colorings , preservatives or other additives. The beers are fermented in the bottles or barrels , unfiltered and unpasteurized . These rules of conduct we impose guarantee unique taste and smell qualities and produce character beers that will enjoy the amateurs.
Fusion of an English and German hops , it gives off a subtle nose , cool and well hopped . Her delicate blond – gold robe reveals his simple and sober character . On the palate , dry beer and round at a time, allowing a balanced taste which makes it very accessible. fraiche served as a tulip glass, it quenches and lets out the neck of the best fragrance .
- Style : Blond bier
- Color : gold
- Alcool : 6,5 % vol.
- Bitterness : 36 EBU
- hops : Brewers Gold, Pioneer
- Operating temperature : 6-8°C
- Glass : tulip glass of the brewery
For more information : Brasserie Sainte-Hélène SPRL | Rue d’Arlon 17A | 6820 Florenville | Tél +32 (0)61 46 45 43 | Fax +32 (0)61 21 91 26